Saturday 10 December 2011

PostHeaderIcon Watch Khan vs Peterson Live Online

SOURCE 1


SOURCE 2


On December 10, 2011 Amir Khan (no. 1) is going to be defending his WBA/IBF Junior Welterweight Division title against Lamont Peterson (no. 6). The fight, scheduled for 12 rounds, will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and will be one of the hottest fights to end the year.

"I'm looking forward to returning to the United States to face a worthy challenger like Lamont Peterson," said Khan. "I always said that I wanted to be active and a true World Champion and I will prove it again on December 10. I know Lamont is a strong contender but it doesn't matter that I'm fighting him in his backyard, I'm coming in as the champion and will leave as the champion."

0 comments:

Post a Comment